You absolutely must finance the construction of your home while the price of real estate keeps going up. Closing a loan would be the ideal solution. After comparing the works credits, the mortgage loan presents itself as the solution that suits you best. We give you a brief overview of the documents required for subscription.
Documents relating to the work to be carried out
- The sales agreement
- Title deeds
- The manufacturer’s quote with price estimate
- The building permit
- The expert report made by the future lender
- The act of right of usufruct, of life, of right of long lease or right of surface
- The act of donation
- The basic single certificate of the initial mortgage
- The deed of loan and the act of mortgage with another credit institution
- The amortization schedule or a document certifying the remaining balance that the borrower still has to pay to another lender
- Unpaid invoices less than 3 months old
- The notice or extract from the estate or estate distribution or allocation rolls issued by the notary
- Documents proving the release of the funds to the act, namely the purchase price of the land as well as the parts of the work already done or the official statement made by the notary, on the one hand, and the unpaid invoices of less than 3 months.
- If it is a public sale, you will need to provide the document attesting that the house has been awarded to you.
- Pay slips for the last 3 months or a certificate from the employer, if you are an employee.
- A document proving that you have received your unemployment benefits during the last 3 months, if you are unemployed.
- A document attesting that you received your pension during the last 3 months, if you are retired.
- The final and recent account of the results
- A recent warning or extract from the rolls
- An estimate of your charges and profits or a financial plan
- Also, you must provide proof of your rental income.
Finally, it goes without saying that the documents that identify you are essential. These include the identity card, the extract from the civil status register, the marriage contract and possibly the act of divorce, the act of provisional judgment.